Tuesday, August 5, 2008

toodles!

So nothing like scrambling around last minute for this trip tomorrow. arg! Oh well, it's not so bad really, just packing and finalizing stuff. Realizing I have to bring all these things that weren't sent so I don't know if I can pack any clothes! boo. Plus the guy who I'm meeting there doesn't seem like he's trusting my work or something. I wrote this program, sent it to him, then he emails this other employee and asks her to write the program from scratch! What's wrong with mine? Luckily that girl talked to me and isn't going to do it since it would be a waste of time. annoying.

Anyway the weekend was good. Not food wise but what do you expect. It was a big carb fest that brought the scale up 3 lbs this morning. But I'm not upset about it, I don't think I look different, clothes still fit. I even went for a run monday and strutted in my sexy bikini on saturday. It was definately not enough sleep. Now I'm feeling very stressed about packing for this work trip (gone until Sept 15th.) then the day I get back I'm supposed to go camping with hubby's family. Then the day we get back from that we're going to banff. I'll just have to buy new underwear since there won't be time for laundry. oh well. it's all fun stuff. I probably had my last shower at home for 3 weeks this morning. strange.

anyway, don't expect any posts from me over the next few weeks. you might get lucky if I have any internet coverage, but I'm basically at a mine, super far north, no cell coverage, so I'm not optimistic. Luckily I've got my final edits from my supervisors so I'll work on that in the evenings and the olympics start right away so I'll have lots to fill my down time (if I have any). Plus I have plans for pushups and squats in the hotel room. Not to mention work will be fairly physical. I'll be alright.

Anyway, I'm definately gonna miss you guys! Have a good August!

7 comments:

marie said...

Take care! :)

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you were strutting around in a bikini:) And have a great trip!

Jaime said...

Have a great trip! We'll miss you.

sarah sundae said...

Will totally miss you while you are gone!! enjoy yourself!!

tash said...

Have a great time on your trips! Can't wait to hear all about them when you get back!

Carolyn said...

AHHH!
6 weeks without you!?! What the hell are we going to do now?

Keep fit and have fun! hahah a little Bodybreak action for you.

Seriously though have fun! Enjoy the rest of your summer!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Angela Power said...

OMG, a mine? super far north? If it's in Labrador, that's tooooo crazy! Lab City or Wabush by any chance?? Not likely, but it fits your description!

I just got back and now you're leaving! :-( Have a great trip though girl. You'll be missed.