Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My short week is dragging...

I am so excited to have friday off (more later), making today my Thursday, tomorrow my Friday, but man! Looking forward to something like that is making time stop! Having nothing to work on is not helping either.

I've been eating not great for the last 2 days, eating out at lunch right? Then having all those cookies out. But that's is over today! Salad for lunch, cookies are gone. Just me for supper, planning on broccoli and toast. Random but so good.

Last night my class went really well. I was a little flustered at the beginning because another instructor came to TAKE my class. I do better when I'm the only expert ya know? But she was completely willing to follow whatever I said, not acting instructory or anything, she's really sweet. So the first few tracks were a bit uncomfortable (not bad though) then I got in the groove. I had a whole pile of friends come too which was nice! My sister, a friend I went out for lunch with and my SIL all came! nice. They're all impressed with how hard core I am. Oh yeah, I'm hard core.

So my sister, mom and I are getting pedicures and manicures on friday so I took the day off. My sister forgot about a lab meeting she HAS to go to, so we had to reschedule, so now we're doing it at 4:00 (and it's supposed to take 2.5 hours). Anyway, so I took the whole day off and now have nothing to do until 4:00. so I'm SOOOO looking forward to that. I'm so excited and making a pile of things I have to do. (get the dog a license, long run, take thesis to bindery, so much laundry, get pictures printed).

working on chugging the water today. After 2 days (and a weekend) of snacking and too much eating I'm feeling hungry constantly. Water and Crystal Light (with Fibre!!!) are my secret today.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh that is fantastic!!! I would love to have a day off with nothing to do but stuff for me!!!

I know what you mean though...the weeks just DRAG on when there is something to look forward to!!!

Angela Power said...

I wanna take one of your classes! :-) You're day off sounds PERFECT!