Tuesday, May 5, 2009

taco tuesday

Not taco, but burrito. I'm going out for lunch with girlfriends in an hour at a mexican place. They basically only serve different burritos (no quesadillas or fajitas or anything else). But I'll either get a "lunch" serving or just eat half. They are huge. I'm sure they're not great for you, but the do seem healthy, beans, avocado, chicken, veggies etc. But I'm sure there's badness in there.

And work is going so slow I'm dying to leave. I'm getting munchy because I'm bored.

Went for a run last night. It was good. I really should be doing more intervals. I'm trying to increase my regular pace, it used to be sub 5:2something/km, now I focus to keep it at 5:35 or something. But I think the intervals would speed me up. I'm also trying to up the endurance though, my typical interval runs are 20 minutes, and boy do I feel it at 21 minutes!

First solo step class tonight. excited for it. a little nervous.

Then I'm going to call and email a bunch of people about sis's stagette. A little individual attention in case they didn't get the group email or facebook invite. That's probably it. laundry. clean house. usual.

5 comments:

Jen said...

First solo class??? That is so exciting!!!!

Good luck girl!!!

The burrito place sounds yummy! But you are right, there is probably some badness in there, but tastiness too!!!

SeaBreeze said...

Good luck at your first solo step class. You'll do great!

Rachel said...

Just came across your blog and wanted to say hello! I feel ya on the burrito place - I love burritos but they're not always the healthiest. Sometimes I just ask for the ingredients in a bowl w/o the tortilla. I know a local place whose tortillas are 300 calories! Yeesh.

Hope you had a good class!

Angela Power said...

I hope your step class went off without a hitch!

You're speedy lady! I'm a slow poke :-D Great job!

Yup those burritos are always high on the calorie side, but you're right about them actually packing some good nutritionals too.

eurydice said...

the only badness is cheese and sour cream - i think - unless the veggies are fried.