Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Always have a plan

I just heard an interesting thing a trainer said (I'm listening to a Red Carpet Ready interview for the grand opening of the club, I got 2 weeks free! just google it, I'm too lazy to link).

She said, always have a plan. and always have a plan B.

Good idea, nice way to think of things. So plan to workout 4 times in the week. But things happen, instead of just beating yourself up about it if you don't, go to plan B, which was maybe take a walk at lunch time, or work out for an extra 15 minutes on the ones you do get. I like that way of thinking.

4 comments:

sarah sundae said...

That is a great idea!!

Anonymous said...

Cool. Thanks for the heads-up. I'm on W4 of Red Carpet Ready and i even bought the Valslides. I'm loving the program. I think with all the circuit stuff you do, you might enjoy it too Randi. It's like Cosgrove for the cool kids.

Carolyn said...

Awesome plan!
Life gets thrown at you pretty fast sometimes and you don't want to be devastated just because you missed one little gym visit. You can always make it up with plan B. :)

Carolyn said...

Guess we have the same awesome taste! How long have you had it for? Did you find that it went kind of pilly after a while? a friend of mine has a microfiber couch and the arm rests have tiny little balls on them...but I'm wondering if they didn't guard it or something.....
The pillows on ours were different, not sure why.
oh and I completely meant to mention on your last post about the kiddo situation...does this mean that your going to start trying now or wait?!?!