Wednesday, December 17, 2008

calm vibes

Hey friends,
I've got my employee evaluation in 1 hour. Should be no big deal. However in "formal" situations I get very nervous and blush and sweat. I know I'm not a perfect employee but I am pretty good. It's basically going to be me and supervisor and boss talking about how I can improve and what I want to work on for the next year (even if I was a super pro we'd still set goals and stuff). anyway, if you can send me vibes of calmness or tricks to prevent blushing I'd appreciate it. (even when I'm not really nervous, I still blush like crazy, so embarrassing).

I'm going to do some breathing and visualizing now. Seriously.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck! You'll do great:)

Jen said...

I agree, DEEEEEEEP breaths!!

Good luck today girl!!!

K-Pow said...

Positive vibes coming your way!