Tuesday, July 3, 2007

2 unrelated things

So does anybody have any low cal feta recipes? I was hungry last week shopping at Costco and bought a huge tub of feta. Like a small ice cream pail worth! I had some on my salad today and yesterday but that's not really going through it very much. There's probably 125 salads worth of feta there. so if anybody has any great ideas for ways to eat it please share!

Also, as I had a long weekend, goals are posted today instead of monday.
So what are they?
1. 2 days of biking (it's supposed to be super hot so I'd sooner bike than run outside)
2. 3 days of heavy weights (I finally got some heavier ones!)
3. half of every meal will be veggies or fruit - even breakfast.

Did I mention why I was biking? I'm biking in the MS bike tour and have to raise all this money so I can bike 64 kms in one day. I've definately gotta train for that. Plus if anybody out there in internetland wants to sponsor me let me know!

No comments: