Friday, January 23, 2009

oh also

WI, 144.2. A loss of 0.8 lbs. Not too shabby. Hubby declared the contest off however because he now has to focus so much on the basement he won't have time to exercise, plus he thinks I've got an unfair advantage now. (but I won't be teaching until at least March, I think he just wanted out). Anyway, I still want to track my exercise, I had 5.5 hours last week. Exercised 6 days.

tonight we're going to that curves like gym again, my sister liked it and the "trainer" sort of was pressuring us. That's cool. It's some unusual exercises I don't do ever, plus I at least know how to protect my back and so on during some of the "bad" exercises. So I'll be working out on a friday which is always hard! Tomorrow we're probably going home to watch nephew's hockey game (and brag about my instructor status!) so it might be tricky to get the exercise in. ALSO, I was supposed to finish my thesis edits this weekend. I'll do my best, but it might get pushed back a bit.

No comments: