Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Can't work, might as well blog!

Don't suppose anybody out there has a copy of Surfer 7.0 on their computer? Didn't think so.
I'm working on edits to my thesis and I need this program which I have but I can't install it because I dont' have the serial number. Poo. I emailed a couple people who might have it but so far no luck. This super sucks. I was cruising along with those edits but now I'm stuck.
Oh well, I'll write here for awhile now.
So yesterday hubby and SIL were home before me and had everything out of the freezer trying to find something to make. They decided on frozen veggie spring rolls and left over chinese. Thanks guys, great for the old diet here. I looked and 1 little spring role has 113 calories. So I had 1, and a salad with all kinds of veggies and then a bunch of left overs. And then 2 cookies. I was feeling completely stuffed and like a big pig. So I went for a run. It wasn't even run day. But I did it. Ran and then came home and weighted. Yay me! now if only I could have ran before I ate the cookies, then that would be real progress. I was trying to track my food in fitday for a change to see just how I really am doing on the protein etc and calories. But there's no chinese food in there. So maybe another time.
This mornign just couldn't get out of bed for a run, so I just walked the dog instead for about 20 mins. I had just finished running 10 hours ago! So I'll jog tonight as soon as I get home. Cause a friend is coming out to watch our hubbies play ball.
Really packed down a lunch today. This homemade hamburger rice tomato thing, generally healthy if I watch portions. Then a nectarine, a bunch of watermelon, a yogurt, and a big bowl of cherries. Tell me folks, do you eat this much for lunch? I know it's pigging out on fruit but still it's pigging out isn't it? Shouldn't I be satisfied with ONE of the fruits OR a yogurt? I guess if I don't want to eat it I shouldn't bring it to work. I also had some almonds this morning and probably am gonna have carrots this aft. That's alot of food. I saw some cute little lunch kits that looked like purses and was gonna get one but I realized how much I bring would never fit! maybe I should just so I cut back. Thoughts?

So I'm feeling pretty good body wise. I bought this shirt yesterday and it's tight in the waist which normally accentuates where my lumps and muffin top is, but it looks all right! I'm wearing it with my lower jeans and it's a shorter shirt so sometimes there's skin showing, but I'm ok with that! That's exciting for me. I think a lot of my recent struggles have had to do with TOM which will be occuring in T minus 3 hours. So hopefully a lot of weight leaves with that! I just realized that I'm going to be dealing with tampons and pads this long weekend while camping, stunning.
I'm really kicking into it though for the rest of the week. lots of working out, trying my best to limit portions. I'm not gonna say I can't eat anything unhealthy because I know I'm gonna, just try and keep it small. I can't fight hormones right now. (has anybody heard any studies etc that show how you can beat TOM cravings? Something to do with not eating much sugar right before your period? I read something somewhere but forgot)
I also finished that challenge. Well sorta, the time ran out, not that I did everything I was supposed to. I did get a yoga workout in on Monday which was nice. I'm not sure just how effective a workout it is but it does feel good while you're doing it. don't think anybody could lose weight jsut from that.
Anyway, I feel like I'm running out of things to say. I think I'm gonna go look for kick in the butt type posts to get me fired up. If anybody has one that they always looks at from their own or someone else's blog, please let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nooo. It's not too much to eat at all. Lunch is always my big meal of the day. Ok when I am following program it is my biggest meal of the day. :)