Monday, December 3, 2007

shout outs

I've never said "shout out" in my entire life. hehe.

So I realized that of course I'm gonna listen to the advice of SHERI, she's an expert. SHE MADE HER FREAKIN' GOAL!!!! I've been meaning to say something for awhile - since she's been there for like a week already but of course last week sucked blogwise for me. So I want everyone to go check out sheri's blog and her great post about maintenance and her after pictures and stuff. Of course half of me now hates her because she's skinny but I'm working on that for myself.

While I'm at it I might as well hate Tammi who also shattered her goal in the last WI. So you all go to her blog too and send her some Love/Hate mail about being amazing while I'm standing here only ok. and of course she's making it super hard to hate by being all sweet and encouraging to me and still hitting the gym and stuff and focusing on other goals just like I want everybody to do.

Sonya also had a great loss this week, over 3 lbs! So I'm gonna have to listen to her advice from now on too to see how she did it. Great. I thought I was supposed to be the know it all.

I'll be putting together the Christmas Challenge spreadsheet soon too so check back today or tomorrow to see how awesome everyone is doing. (and if you haven't gotten me ur stuff, do so immediately)

3 comments:

Crabby McSlacker said...

Wow, some great accomplishments. Great to hear that Sheri, Tammi and Sonya are all doing so well. Thanks for passing that on!

Sonya said...

awe that's so sweet, I wish I read this though before I posted what I just posted on my blog though! lol...

Tammy said...

Hey sweetie--thanks for the shout out! I am happy to have achieved my CC goal so I can start focusing on other goals--plus it's nice to have a little wiggle room for the holidays ;) I think weekends are harder for younger people who still have social lives. I'm an old married woman with teenagers so I don't have to worry about parties and friends who invite me over and serve up junk food. Hubby and I do a date night ever week, but we usually go to the same places and know exactly what we are going to order before we walk in the door. This probably sounds dumb because I'm sure you already know this, but when you are away from home shopping around meal times and you think you might be eating later than normal, take a light, easy to carry snack with you and then eat a little of it before you order--something like a nutrition bar or some Wheat Thins in a baggie. That way, if your stomach isn't completely empty you can make a healthier choice not based on its protests. Good luck with your exercise goals this week! I'll be heading to my first Pilates class in a couple of hours. My next goal, I've decided, will be to start a spinning class after January 1. Ooh, what am I getting myself into??! Have a great week Randi!