Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Week 10 with some serious gaps.

Here's week 10 results, there are some serious missing results from a lot of you. If you want me to update this please let me know ASAP. Again, an amazing who'syourdaddy goes out to Sheri and Tammy for blasting out their goals this week.
I'd also like to light the fire under Bri, Carolyn, Hazel, and Swizzlepop who have less than 5 lbs to get to their goals. I know there's only like 20 some days left but you can do it!

Also, like to say to everyone else, I guess it's not likely you'll get to 100%, myself included. But that's no reason to feel sad, keep pushing out towards your goal, it's ok to change and adjust goals. (but not so much on this challenge, I don't want to go crazy with that stinking spreadsheet). I mean, I want to get the highest % I can. My new goal is to get to 135 by Christmas. That's only gonna be 5 lbs away from my final goal. That still means like 3 more lbs so it won't be easy but that's what I'm aiming for. And if I don't make that by Christmas I'll be ok with that as well. I want the same for all of you.

So meanwhile keep pushing ok? I don't want anybody to be like "oh well I guess I failed" or "I'll never make it so what's the point". I'll come kick your ass and show you what's the point then. (or else you could talk to Carolyn who I'm sure would be a much better listener and more sympathetic and caring) I'm the bad cop. ;)

5 comments:

Angela Power said...

Okay okay, so I didn't report my recent WI results cause it was depressing and I was still trying to get my game together. I'll post on my next WI which I'm pretty sure will put me back to square one! Frig we're awesome for getting back on the horse :-P

katieo said...

FYI, I haven't given up, Just breaking from the scale drama.
I'll let you know as soon as I hop back on.

Adora said...

i emailed you my complete updated info, but it doesn't look like it made it to the spreadsheet. i'm actually at 63% of my goal with only 4.8 pounds to go.

Carolyn said...

Thanks for pointing it out! I do need that fire under my butt! I only have 4 more lbs! Would have been 3 if I hadn't of gained that stupid pound last week. Oh well, I deserve it right. What else did I think that wonderful pizza and chocolate bar would do for me?

You're SO right though, even if I don't make my goal, I setill want toknow that I gave it my all right? First things first...break this AWFUL weekend habit. NO MORE. I'm so determined though that I can do it.

Thanks for posting the spreadsheet!

Swizzlepop said...

I'm a slacker :(. That was the whol reason for my exercise challenge since I know that for me that is what is going to do it, I got the food part pretty much down. At least I have maintained though so I'm happy about that. I think I have like almost 30 of your posts to catch up with but I wanted to pop in so you don't forget about me. I hope to read some awesome results when I start going through your posts and hoping to see an "I lvoe swizz cuz she is the best and made me track all my food" or something like that :P