Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thought I'd pass it on just in case it's good.

I'm subscribed to a crapload of free newsletters. I think I mentioned it before. Lots of stuff from personal trainers and stuff. Mostly them trying to sell their products or get their name out or whatever. but they've also got some good Q&A stuff and tips sometimes. I like them because they just keep my mind in the game and thinking fitness and stuff. (I also get a crapload of recipe emails and stuff to keep my mind on food? I might want to rethink that...)

Anyways, it seems like there's a serious good deal on one of them now. It's the 12 days of Christmas. And I don't know if it's gonna be good or a lot of junk but I'm all about the free stuff and the good deals so I thought I'd pass it on. Here's the junk they asked me to pass on:


Dear (NAME)

I'm not sure whether or not you've already heard about this (there's a lot of buzz going around already) but I just thought I'd let you know about the 12 days of fitness gift-giving that I've just signed up for.

It's been put together by Dax Moy and Pat Rigsby who have somehow managed to persuade 250 of the world's leading fitness experts to part with literally hundreds of video's, audios, e-books and special reports related to just about every aspect of health and fitness you could imagine.

And it's free!

There's nothing to pay at all and there's no catch whatsoever. Just sign up for the gifts at www.12daysoffitness.com and the gifts will start flowing from 10th December for a full 12 days.

I'm telling everyone I know so make sure you get on over there and do the same.

Happy holidays.

(Your Name)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your weight loss thus far. Not too much more to go!!

Swizzlepop said...

A little late but I just signed up. If nothing else they'll have my info for next year.