Wednesday, October 8, 2008

great advice

Thanks for the input guys. I am now going to hang my dress in the kitchen so I see it whenever I go to eat. I'm also going to try it on every second day (or there abouts) to remind myself to do something.

ALSO, I'm going to prep a big tray of veggies and dip for at home. I may also make some kind of reasonable treat, like Hungry Girl chocolate chip cookies or something. Then leave them at mom's. (won't be tempted by the much worse for me treats hopefully.)

I already feel skinnier (the passing TOM is helping too.)

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Ohh I like the idea of hanging it in the kitchen! Good idea.
I went to a friends house for a party a few weeks ago and when I opened her fridge to get a drink, I saw a picture of a girl in a bikini on her drawer. She said it keep's her from chowing down on cheese (which is her big weakness)

I'm just starting to feel the TOM bloat. Yuck. Glad you won't have that when you will be wearing the dress.