Thursday, October 4, 2007

WI

Gimme your WI results too! I forgot to ask. Even if you posted it on your blog it's just so much easier for me if it's sent right to me. All I need is the lbs lost since last week. Either email or in the comments. Tomorrow if the official WI of the Christmas Challenge. So if you've got weights from earlier in the week or tomorrow's your day, please get them to me as soon as possible. It might be a bit tricky for me as Monday's a holiday but I'll try and get the results up by monday night.

9 comments:

katieo said...

Hey randi.
Did my last email get to you ok? Or did you just get my #'s off of my post?

katieo said...

Unless you're concerned about spammers, maybe you could have an email link in your profile? just a thought...

Candace MacPherson said...

Hi Randi,
I presume you're getting my emails. Can you just shoot 1 back to let me know I have the right addy.
Cheers, Can

dizzydazey said...

Hey Girl!

Here's my Christmas Challenge WI results: 3 pounds down from last week. That's 7.6 away from my CC goal. Now my goal is to beat my goal. :o)

Thanks for doing this!
Enjoy your Thanksgiving!! (Do you guys call it Turkey Day, too, or is that just an American thing? Or is it just a Mandy thing? hmmm...)

Carolyn said...

I'm a maintain this week Randi. :) But for some reason (after you read my post you'll know) I'm over it and I'm happy!! We'll get em next week darlin!

Angela Power said...

Sadly I'm a 1.6 GAIN this week...boooo! I'm 0.6/10 so far now.

Anonymous said...

Hi Randi,
I'm still at my 2 lb gain from last week. I guess I'll be trying to loose 8 lbs by christmas instead of 6!

Have a great (and mindful) thanksgiving and thanks for posting the results!

Hazel

Kate said...

Randi, I've posted in your latest entry but I lost 2lb this week.

Anonymous said...

I lost 1.8!

Michelle