Saturday, November 10, 2007

Could this be paying off big time?

So here's the nutrition info for friday from spark:


calories: 1527
fat 40
protein 111
carbs 188
fibre 26
sodium 2750

Much more protein due to the whole can of tuna I ate for supper. Sodium's high because I treated myself with loads of diet rootbeer last night. I also treated myself with a coffee crisp a chocolate pudding and Dream Girls. Still the calories are this low? I think it underestimated my homemade 7 grain bread. I just used a generic multigrain bread it had. I didn't finish my whole sandwich though either. Hmm...

So do you think eating that yesterday could have caused me to gain a full pound already? Yeah, me neither. But the scale thinks I did! I swear folks I have seen the 138s! (I have seen the light! and it is a glorious sight oh lord...) First thing this morning it said 138.2, almost out of the 138s! Holy crap! So there's some incentive to not go nuts this weekend huh? I think this logging all my food is making me eat less complicated food just because I don't want to have to put ingredients in. However this morning I did make a smoothie and already put that in.

Swiz was like "you know you love me" after I complained about all this and I told her I'd love her when I'm skinny. Well it may be happening sooner than I think!

I went shopping after work yesterday. I decided (randomly) that I needed a pencil skirt, a high waisted pencil skirt, very 1940s. Well one problem with that is my dinky short legs so they all look way way too long. But I went to this one store and was trying skirts on (and shirts and everything) and in the shirts I was still a large, boobs still packin' some heat ;) . But in skirts I'm usually a 9, but these were evens, so I tried some 8s. I was feeling good. THEY WERE ALL TOO BIG!!! The 6s fit! wow! I didn't find a pencil skirt I liked (I think I'll try sewing one, seems easy, probably wrong) but I did find 2 polka dot skirts (one black with white dots, the other white with black dots) that were sort of 1950s poodle skirty and were 2 for $10 so I bought them in 6s. Wowsa!

Then I went shopping at another store and tried an 8 skirt and a large satin short sleeve button up shirt with rhinestone buttons. Sort of reminded me of last Christmas. But with the skirt looked very cool. It looked so freakin' amazing! I wish I had somebody with me to take a picture. But I didn't get the shirt because it was too expensive and I'm not sure if I'd ever wear a shirt like that. And I didn't get the skirt because though it was cheap ($16) it looked cheaply made as well. Plus I decided I'd try and sew it. Moral of the story is, I LIKE SHOPPING AGAIN! I looked stinking HOT too!

So I guess I'm gonna be off to the fabric store to plan for my weekend project! Yippee!

7 comments:

Swizzlepop said...

You love me, you love me!!!!! ;) *heehee*
WOOHOO you are a 6 now too!!! I wonder if your back and shoulders are a bit bigger than me (since our measurements are kinda similar) because of all the lifting. Actually if your 8/31 measurements are right then you are smaller than me in the chest area (I'm still 39) but I am a M. Hmmm, maybe you need to shop in the states LOL.
Check Victoria's Sectret for a High Waisted Pencil Skirt. I just bought one and it's super cute!
Do you have a camera phone? You need to snap pics next time you go shopping if you do.
Congrats on seeing the 138s WOOHOO Randi is kicking butt!
Take a pic if you do make the skirt. Have a great weekend and drink more water, you can totally flush out that extra sodium!

Unknown said...

Nice! I am glad you feel so good shopping now! Woo hoo!!

Cory said...

Congrats on the awesome shopping finds. That's great!

katieo said...

I LOVED reading this! You go!
I really gotta get off my butt. I feel paralyzed in the 139's.

Adora said...

I'm so glad to know that it's starting to pay off for you!
Hey, if you send me that recipe for your bread, I'll use the recipe builder to calculate the nutritionals for you.

sherijung said...

Isn't shopping awesome now? It's totally backwards, though, now it's no good to go shopping alone, because there's no one there to see how great you look unless you buy the outfit. Can't afford to do that too much. I went to a store with tons of cute holiday party dresses, but I didn't try any because I was alone.

Tammy said...

Congrats on being a size 6! I think I am getting close--I'm thinking my plateau has passed so I should start seeing the scale move again. I want to get a new Christmas outfit, so I have a few weeks to try to whittle away a few more pounds. Keep up the great work!