Thursday, November 15, 2007

yesterday's food

calories 1715
fat 69
protein 77
carbs 197
sodium 2937
fibre 19

wow low fibre. oops. I guess that's what you get when you have mcdonalds for supper! (which was a mistake, I had a cheeseburger happy meal because I was shopping after work and didn't bring a snack and it was past supper time. The happy meal wasn't a terrible choice. But for some reason it upset my stomach. Then I remembered I had step class and mcdonalds is not good pre workout food.)

More substantial post later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can only imagine that my stomach wouldn't be feelin so hot after McDonalds either. At least you kept your portions kid-sized!

BTW: your pup photo is ADORABLE!!!

Swizzlepop said...

YAY I'm so glad to see that you are posting your food! Keep it up, I hope its helping!