Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I don't want to be left out!

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?

Not gonna happen...

1. Produce: bananas

2. Bakery: whole wheat bread

3. Meat: chicken breasts

4. Frozen: peas

5. Dairy: skim milk

BORING!

Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway (). You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?

I don't think I can come because there's no way I will pack only 3 things. I am a chonic overpackers. I'll bring everything from shorts to workout wear to beach wear to 3 different dresses. (and I never wear dresses)

If I was to listen in on your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?

1. um

2. *sigh*

3. yeah exactly

4. Where's my good girl? (meaning dog)

5. Where's my bad girl? (meaning dog)

So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?

1. Sleeping minimum 8.5 hours. MINIMUM!

2. blogging and slacking at work

3. laughing

We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?

1. cleaning house

2. shopping

3. making crafts

4. talking to my mom

5. Being really excited and trying to maximize every second. There's no way I would be sitting or watching tv or anything. (but still probably wouldn't accomplish much)

We are going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?

I wouldn't waste the admission if I didn't get to spend hours there.

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?

1. Martha Stewart

2. Colbert Report

3. Maybe some game show where I can participate. Price is Right?

4. I'd be more interested in getting tickets to whatever place the show is shot than the show itself. So some other show in LA.

You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?

I'll pass thank you. Not a big ice cream person.

Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?

1. Dozen's of pieces of ID and cards with my name on it (you'd think this would be enough proof)

2. camera

3. hand lotion

4. over 17 different lip glosses or chapsticks (we played the purse game at a shower and I got points for each one!)

5. cutest little pocket knife thing.

You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?

1. professional football player

2. professional cheerleader

3. personal trainer

4. astronaut

If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?

(this is my favorite one, I've thought a lot about these things)

1. Wear sunscreen EVERYDAY or you'll end up with all sorts of wrinkles when you're 25. SERIOUSLY!

2. Put your foot down a little more often with BF (who becomes your hubby! I know!)

3. Do not steal that nail polish! You'll feel guilty about it for years!

4. Just because you're not in the IN crowd doesn't mean they're cooler than you. You are completely cool, just because it's a small town doesn't mean you have to rebel and go all bad kid. Yeah I know they're not really bad kids but they have that reputation and soon you will too and then everyone will start living up to that reputation. Be a nice person to everyone. Don't care what they think. You don't like them anyways, why do they need to like you? You'll soon make friends by CHOICE not because they're the only options in your small town. (and it will be heaven!)

5. (I just want some more ok?) Everything does work out. Stop crying over stuff that doesn't matter.

6. Put a lot of money on the Grey Cup game in 2007, Saskatchewan wins 23-19. Retire immediately.

And now I want you to play too! (yeah even you, don't feel like "oh she didn't mean me, she doesn't even know me." I don't know you because you didn't answer these questions yet! get on it!!)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I loved your advice to your high school self. I've thought a lot about that too. I think everyone does. I could write a book with all the advice I would give to my Jr. High self!

Oh well, it's in the past. Time to start living for now! Thanks for commenting on my motivation crisis!

eurydice said...

"don't steal that nail polish" bah haha!

(i would feel guilty too)