Friday, November 2, 2007

trumpets sound!!!

Guess what I did last night? Lost a pound. Yep. Don't know how, but I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut in case whoever was responsible for handing out losses might realize their mistake and take mine back. But how do you lose a pound in a day? Who knows. Shh...

Yeah so I'm at 139.2. Say what? that's almost a lb into the 130s. I no longer have to feel like I weigh 140 and sometimes dip in the the 130s. I now weigh 139. It's weird how the attitude is so different. I wonder if that affects our losses. If we feel like our WI is what we weigh or if our WI is just what number shows up this week. Lately I've been the later. Not any more!

So I'm super awesome again. yay!

So did I tell you guys about the transvestite or cross dresser that was working in Suzy Sheir last week? It was weird. I heard a guy voice asking people if they needed a change room etc, didn't really think anything of it. I kept on shopping. Didn't need anything so I'm leaving and look towards the till and there's a he/she! I've never seen one before. (am I totally being rude?) But this is SK folks. We're farmers here folks. That doesn't happen. but the dude had boobs and was wearing a skirt and had long hair and make-up on but was super tall and still had a boy voice. And I think I saw a 5 o'clock shadow. Not only had I never seen one before, but this one was working at a women's clothing store. Is that normal? I guess I'm ok with it, it just suprised me and seemed weird.

Anyway last night I went to the gym. Ran on the treadmill. It's times like these when I realize how far I've come fitness wise. I used to hit the gym all the time at school and jog/walk on the treadmill. I'd do 10.5 km/hr for the most part but then speed up to 11.5 or 12 for 30 seconds and then walk to recover. Yesterday I ran 5km in 24 minutes split between regular running at 11.5 km/hr and slowing down to 10.5 for a few minutes, and speeding up to 13.5 periodically for 1 minute intervals. Then at the end I totally went all out and was doing 15 km/hr! wow! My sister was super impressed with me. Then we did chin-ups and squats and shoulders and just a few more weight things and called it a day. So that's 4/5 exercise days in (though I'm not sure I should count walking Daisy, I didn't sweat) I'm going to try and do something tonight and on the weekend so that should give me 6/5 or 5/5 real ones. And I'll treat myself with going out to a movie. (I've got all these coupons so I'd be free, I just need to find somebody to come with me. Maybe to a Bee Movie.)

Anyway I went to Walmart after that and bought a couple magazines (they're selling at american prices now! yay!) and I bought halloween undies on sale. I bought a pair of medium and a pair of larges because I'm basically between sizes and some days the larges are too big and some days the mediums are too tight. They're polka dots and just have a band at the top that says boo and scary and stuff. I'll wear them all the time, who sees them anyways.

Speaking of clothes. I'm wearing the jeans that first made me feel fat. They're non-stretch jeans so that has a lot to do with it. but they fit good again, a little thight in the thigh and lose in the butt but that's how my body is.

Food last night was pretty good. After walmart I made myself an omlet (thanks for the egg suggestions guys, I forgot!) and a piece of toast. Had a small piece of that carmel cookie thing I made. Just one and just a small one. but HAVE GOT TO GET RID OF THAT. sending it to work with hubby tomorrow and if he forgets it I'm driving it out there. I was still feeling munchy so I had a diet pop. That's basically what I like them for. It's still a sweet treat but calorie free. But yesterday after the puppy mortification I needed another treat so I had another pop. I think that's too much for 1 night because it started giving me a headache when I went to bed.

this morning was some Kashi cereal with milk and a banana. Then roasted red pepper hummus (made it last night!) and carrots for snack with a cheese stick. Lunch unfortunately is gonna be some left over pizza, but it's like 2 appetizer sized slices. Hopefully this isn't terrible. I never know what to think about pizza. Is it inherently bad? Burgers aren't, it's the fast food greasy ones and the sauces and cheese you put on it. How 'bout pizza? Also, yogurt, grapes, pineapple, a pear and an apple and 1 more cheese are in my lunch kit so even if I decide to pig out it's just on fruit. Besides that much juicy food fills me up way to much to eat all of it. (I used to have to eat a bready food to get rid of the way to watery feeling, but now I just stop eating here and wait it out.)

Supper tonight, no idea, again. I think I'm going to try and make some more homemade soup this weekend so I'll have lunches ready. Throw some beans or lentils or something in too. Hubby works saturday again but SIL's BF is home. So I'm probably gonna hear them going at it again. Grr... But they're gone saturday or sunday. It's not quite going to work out to home alone time for me so I'm going to try and find things to do out of the house. There's a trade show in town called Women's World. And I love trade shows. So I might hit that up, only you have to pay to get into. And I'll be going alone. My sister is out of town. I suppose I could call up a friend and go with them. I'm just not the type to do this. My sister is my best friend who I "do" things with. We'll see.

Anyway, may post again later. See how slow work is.

Remember to get me your losses for this week! Now that Halloween's over it's almost time to think about Christmas! (Canadian friends, please remember to think about Remembrance Day first though, get your poppy)

12 comments:

Angela Power said...

Woooooohoooooooooo 130's! Boooyah! Good for you girl!

Put me down for +0.4 lbs this week which bring me to -1.4/10. Damn I gotta kick some arse soon.

eurydice said...

I would also think it's weird to see a tranny working in a women's clothing store. Especially a Suzy Shier! I once went to a gay club here in Toronto and there were trannies in the girls bathroom, and I was not that comfortable with it, even though I normally consider myself a fairly open minded person. Also they had male staff come in and look under the stalls for "suspicious" activity. I don't want ANYONE looking under my stall thank you!

our life in a nutshell said...

I am impressed I wish I was half as organized as you. YOou have got this thing down. I can't wait to see the 130's. Maybe in my dreams. way to go!!!

tash said...

Congrats on the loss!

BTW - I lived in the Village in Toronto this summer so I am completely unfazed by transvestites. Some of them look so much like women it is crazy! Power to them!

Cory said...

Congrats on the 130s! That is really aweseome!!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah congrats on the 130's!!! You rock!!

Anonymous said...

Good job on your loss- and just after Halloween too!

This week is my first loss in a while- 1 lb. That's just 17% of my goal of loosing 6 lbs by Xmas... (I keep loosing and gaining that same pound :-S)

Keep up the good work!

noelle said...

We used to have a tranny living around the corner from us in the SF area. He/she was retired and had lived there for years so I wonder how the neighbors felt about the transformation. Dressed like a woman...painted nails...boobies...and an adam's apple!

BTW...I lost 1.6 this week. That makes a total loss of 8.4 for me and my goal was 5.4 Last time you had me at 50% but I wasn't then. Now I am!

Good loss for you this week too!!!

katieo said...

130's! Ah doesn't is feel good! I can't wait to return...

Adora said...

You were never NOT super awesome! ;)

I'm down .4 this week. Eh.
I guess I'm bordering on awesome.

Amy said...

130s! Nicely done. I'm admiring the 130s from afar. They seem so far away! Good job!

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

Yippee!!!!! Tag you're it!!!! Check out my last post!