Thursday, November 1, 2007

Mortified

Holy crap I am mortified. Want to get personal? Well you should have been in my living room 1/2 an hour ago when hubby's friend was here to pick him up for hockey and SIL and I were in the living room and out trots Daisy, proud as can be, with my VIBRATOR in her mouth! AGH! No comments were made and I basically left the room to put it away and made a fuss about how she made such a mess and what did you get into while I could try and think how to play this. Turns out I'm pretending it was a flashlight and she dug under the bed to get it. They're not asking and I'm not telling. Just pretending that it never happened, except hiding here in the office on the computer. EEK! It's dumb, every time I see that in a movie I think "yeah right, keep better track of your stuff. That never happens." and then it happens. Ug.

9 comments:

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

All I gotta say is "TOO FUNNY" Sorry, but I would be mortified if that happened. And with my luck, it will. Don't sweat it, could happen to any of us.

Carolyn said...

My mouth literally dropped open when I read that post! YIKES! I can't even imagine what I would do. You poor thing! That IS like something out of a movie.

Try to brush it off, it could happent o any of us. I'm going home to put a lock on my drawers before we get a puppy!

marie said...

i'm in tears.

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness! That is too funny. I know you were mortified, but I'm sure the whole event will be forgotten soon.

Angela Power said...

Ooooooooooh gaaawwwwwwwwwd! I can't say what I would do exactly, but I'd probably try to joke and laugh it off like it was no bid deal and then lock myself in a room until I got the colour back in my face! Brrruuuuuuuutal!

It IS pretty funny though, gotta admit!

Tammy said...

Hi Randi,
I'm back with my WI results. I am down 2.0 this week. I'm getting close! Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

OMG i would DIE. Poor you. Bad little Daisy.

Vanessa said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha! Poor girl!

You'll laugh about it eventually :)

Sonya said...

now that is just TOOOOOO funny. Sorry, it had to happen to ya, but man...I got a good laugh.