Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sorry for the lack of posts

I know I was supposed to get the results from the Christmas Challenge up yesterday but I won't be able to get at it until tonight. I've got a work lunch in 5 minutes that I'm stressing over. Just me and the boss and he wants to talk about "how work's been going for you". I know I shouldn't be nervous but I am. I'm just going to be honest about how some of it's boring and how I feel lost with other stuff. But for the most part I like it and it's going good. it's just conversations like this make me uncomfortable. And the boss is a nice guy and everything! Eek!

3 comments:

Angela Power said...

Oh, yeah anything like that would make me a bit nervous too. Let us know how it goes!!

Carolyn said...

I always get all nervous with these things too! Good luck and don't stress too much!

MB said...

I always get worked up over things like that and after wonder why. Hope it went well.