Monday, November 5, 2007

I've been hit!

She got me! Swizzle has tagged me in a tagging thing and since that is completely flattering and makes me look all cool I wanted you all to know that I'm popular like that so I'm gonna do it. Here it is:

The Rules:
1-Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4- Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog

My amazing Random Facts are:
1. I really am super smart and well educated and successful but tend to talk like a high school valley girl, ya know?
2. Growing up I remember thinking that there were 2 things that I can't think about any more I just have to push out of my brain. I remember 1 was when my brother and I almost drowned and it was my fault for taking him in the deep end. But I really did forget the other thing so I could totally be repressing something horrible.
3. I'm missing the gene that causes stress and worry so I'm completely laid back even when I maybe shouldn't be. It causes me to lose my purse, leave candles burning, lock my keys in the car etc etc.
4. I've been with my husband for 9 years (high school sweethearts) and I've only ever kissed 2 other boys. And those were pretty tame little kisses. Sometimes I worry that I may have missed things and think that's where my desire to look hot and flirt comes from.
5. I hate showering and only do every 2 days, even when I workout. Ew I know.
6. I feel guilty spending any money. It's gotten better but I will even not buy certain foods because they're expensive or ration the food I do have at home (almonds for example). I won't spend more than $20 on a shirt for myself EVER and $30 for a pair of pants but usually it's half of each of those.
7. I don't really like being around people. Even my best friends, even when I'm bored, I still won't call them up.

So yay, that's fun! And the people I'm gonna tag are:
Carolyn
Heather
Angie
Tara
Sheri
Eurydice
Shannon

Stay tuned for regularly scheduled postings.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Bet you'd love to be around me! :) What a fun way to get to know people (REALLY get to know them) How was your weekend? Did you get all the e-mails I sent you over the weekend? I sent the spreadsheet too so for the love of God, I hope you got it or we'll both be re-doing it every week! Boo!
I figured homemade bread would be really high in points but if I can limit myself to one piece at the meal then it's totally worth it for me! I love homemade bread when it's warm. YUM! I hate bread that has grains in it. Mom is always trying to get me to try "Seedy Bread" (as I call it) but it's just GROSS to me. Ewww. Gives me shivers just thinking about how awful it is.

Tara Shirley said...

Ah crap! I hate these things, but I guess I will play along... hiss, boooo... HA!

Heather said...

I vow to do this tomorrow. I wasn't in a humorous mood today, and it would make for a bleh post. Going to bed early ...

Cory said...

This is a really cool way to learn things about each other. Glad to see so many people participating!