Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Anybody interested?

I've been watching over the fence at the turbulence training crowd for awhile now. I'm thisclose to signing up and getting started. Not sure how it would affect my races this summer though. I gotta straighten out my priorities I think. Anyway, check this out:

http://turbulencetraining.blogspot.com/

scroll down for some great before and afters. I'd also like to point your attention to the MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
"And don't forget...Turbulence Training has a 100% money-back 8-week guarantee. If you aren't satisfied with the program or your results, just let us know within 8 weeks and you'll get all of your money back."
Results in 8 weeks...so tempting...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What does the system entail? From what I saw its 3 times a week of 45 minute workouts? I want to know more infor!

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

Bodyweight strength training, dumbell and bodyweight supersets, and interval training.

Thanks!